Thursday 20 October 2011

simple & elegant intimate wedding

I am so excited to be sharing this super special wedding from August that we had the opportunity to decorate!
After posting the photos for Alex's engagement party Lauren messaged me and asked if I would be interested in decorating and photographing her wedding. I was so excited! The only glitch was that I was going to be traveling Europe during the wedding, and would not be able to photograph it. Of course, Katie and Mercedes stepped up and made the rest happen. We had met with Lauren a few times and she discussed what she was looking for, and hopes of what her day would look like. With under 30 guests, the wedding ceremony was to be held in her parents backyard, and the reception at a local Italian restaurant that was in need of a wedding face-lift. Lauren's colours were lavender and grey, and we incorporated lots of pretty, soft flowers, a DIY burlap banner, milk glass, sparkly tea lights, and lots of white accents.







the lovely bride & groom :)
we are so happy for you guys! xoxox


Centerpieces/decor - ceremony & reception: katie, mercedes, natalie and nancy
set-up: katie & mercedes
reception venue: cabotto's restaurent
photos: katie

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing about this intimate wedding and I am sure you had good time. Well, I am planning to arrange my cousin’s wedding so I am in hunt of beautiful New York wedding venues. Hope to find best venue in time before it is too late.

    ReplyDelete